STATS BUILD SIMULATOR (Stats Build Discussion Page)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Moderators

STATS BUILD SIMULATOR (Stats Build Discussion Page)

Postby lafyzhcake » Sat May 29, 2010 2:34 pm

many player ask how to set right stat build, how much damage can dealt if put several point in several element attributes, etc...
Thanks to jinchuriki and Faust that create this build simulator application to help you to calculate how much point you should invest to your character and how much damage you can deal with your build.

you can download here :arrow: http://ninjasaga.wikispaces.com/file/vi ... lator3.rar

how to use it??
*set your character build at character box
*then you will se at stats box how much HP and CP you will have, damage you can dealt with every element, dodge rate, critical rate, etc...
*then you can calculate how much damage you can dealt with your current build at damage box

so for build stats will not be a problem anymore for free user...

update

we have alternate ninja saga simulator here...

Joyce wrote:this is the new ninja saga simulator

http://2a97fdc5.linkbucks.com

Last edited by lafyzhcake on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
lafyzhcake

Re: I AM A PURE WIND... WHAT IS THE BEST 2nd ELEMENT FOR ME?

Postby salickiven » Sun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm

i need a best build for pure wind token skills... for pvp type? what should i buy? ^^ thanks again.. your the only one replying... add me on facebook.. salickiven@yahoo.com
salickiven

Postby jay_agno » Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

salickiven wrote:i need a best build for pure wind token skills... for pvp type? what should i buy? ^^ thanks again.. your the only one replying... add me on facebook.. salickiven@yahoo.com

Awts, pvp, I'm not good at giving advice in that part, might as well wait for others.
Though, as far as I know, when it comes in pvp, Water - Wind has been a common build, though you have a low damage. Well, like I said, atleast Refresh and Water Bundle helps you a lot to delay your opponent.

Let's wait for others reply. :)
My Blog Site.. - http://jayagno.blogspot.com/
jay_agno

Postby lafyzhcake » Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: MERGE POST NO JUTSU :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
every question about character build must posted right here................. :evil: :evil: :evil:

salickiven wrote:i need a best build for pure wind token skills... for pvp type? what should i buy? ^^ thanks again.. your the only one replying... add me on facebook.. salickiven@yahoo.com

you can use NS build simulator to make plan how much point you should invest at wind and your other element...

i think, the best build for pure wind tokener is ..... became pure wind until you reach lv 40 :lol:
because you will have high survival ability at battle with high dodge rate (+evasion) then you can support your team mates damage with bleeding skill.

i buy emblem when i still lv 29, before im pure wind with water element as 2nd jutsu...

i just put all stats point to wind to increase my dodge rate and increase damage my wind jutsu (you can use build simulator for calculate how much damage you can dealt with wind jutsu if you became pure wind). i didnt need to invest any point to water, because for wind water ninja, CP is not be a big problem.

at lv 40 if you stay be a pure wind ninja, you will have 80%++ dodge rate (with evasion)...
lafyzhcake

Attribute points and pet help.

Postby shinooby » Mon May 31, 2010 7:51 am

Hello,Im new to this game so I'm gonna ask a few questions.

I'm level 17 and my attribute points are all in lighting for crit(except 2 in fire for more damage).Am I doing good or I should scatter them around in different elements?Second,when I get to 20 I will buy a pet.According to you which and why should I buy?

Thank you.
shinooby

Re: Attribute points and pet help.

Postby ash2807 » Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 am

what are your jutsus and are you premium or free

ID: 9510591
Level: 4x
Account type: Emblem User
Elements: Thunder, Earth, Water
Pet(s): Keiko, Suzu
ash2807

Postby shinooby » Mon May 31, 2010 8:30 am

Fire and Lightning,and a free user for now.
shinooby

Postby ash2807 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

shinooby wrote:Fire and Lightning,and a free user for now.

if you want more damage i suggest adding more to fire. but since you're already lvl 17 and you're a free user... you'll have to ask someone else. i'm not entirely sure since i'm not a fire user. but just so you know it, adding 2 or 3 points to earth won't be a bad idea. otherwise the chunin exams may be a pain for you if you dont have any emblem or lvl 20 friends to help you out

ash2807

Re: wind + thunder jutsus advice

Postby Susanno » Mon May 31, 2010 1:19 pm

hi ^^
sorry for bumping this thread but i have one last question and didn't want to edit the last message again :P

my jutsus will be exactly the same as mike's :
lighning shock,lightning flash,lightning flash cry,lightning charge,evasion,mooncleave,windblade ext., and feather illusion

but i'm thinking instead of lightning charge isn't it better to have a damage skill or stun skill like fat woman stun ?
i have it but since i'm pure wind i dont crit often and sometimes 0 crits out of 3!

so what do you think guys ?
when i crit i do some nice damage especially when bleed is on but as i said i don't crit too much so maybe a stun is better or another damage skill cuz against high hp opponents or healing ones i do lack damage a little bit!
Name : Ray
Lvl : 60
Elements : Earth/Water/Wind
Pet : Keiko, Easa and Yamaru
Talent : Eye Of Mirror
Weapon : Yamiryu
Susanno

Re: wind + thunder jutsus advice

Postby ash2807 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:27 pm

if you're pure wind then you shouldn't be depending on crits in the first place. so forget about lightning charge and play by dodging. and yes, fat woman is useful. even more so now that it works on bosses as well.

ash2807

Next

Return to Guides and Advice