Attribute Points Adjustment

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Attribute Points Adjustment

Postby Kage » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:31 am

In order to get all the attributes more inline with each other and to make PvP more balanced, we are going to implement the following changes to the game in the upcoming patch.

Characters will not gain any dodge and critical chance bonus anymore when they level up. (Old: 0.1% bonus for each level)

Base dodge chance: 5%
Base critical chance: 5%
Critical strike damage bonus: 150% of normal damage (Old: 200% of normal damage)

Attributes changes

Wind:
Each point increases 0.4% dodge, 1 agility and 1% damage bonus to Wind Ninjutsu.
(Old: Each point increases 1% dodge, 1 agility and 1% damage bonus to Wind Ninjutsu.)

Fire:
Each point increases 0.4% to all types of damage, 0.4% chance to increase 30% damage in the next turn and 1% damage bonus to Fire Ninjutsu.
(Old: Each point increases 1% to all types of damage and 1% damage bonus to Fire Ninjutsu.)

Lightning:
Each point increases 0.4% critical chance, increase critical strike damage bonus by 0.8%(old: 0.4%) and 1% damage bonus to Lightning Ninjutsu.
(Old: Each point increases 1% critical chance and 1% damage bonus to Lightning Ninjutsu.)

Earth
Each point increases 30 max HP, 0.4% chance to cause 30% damage taken to the attacker as well and 1% damage bonus to Earth Ninjutsu.
(Old: Each point increases 20 max HP, and 1% damage bonus to Earth Ninjutsu.)

Water
Each point increases 30 max CP, 0.4% chance to remove all negative effect at the start of each turn and 1% damage and healing bonus to Water Ninjutsu.
(Old: Each point increases 20 max CP and 1% damage and healing bonus to Water Ninjutsu.)

Thank you all for the support, and the patience during the maintenance.
Every player will gain ONE opportunity to RESET his attribute points. Think about it and make the strategic move to get ready for PvP!
Cheers.
Kage

Re: Attribute Points Adjustment

Postby Glenjutsu » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 am

if this is the change that's gonna be implemented, will my dodge & crit rate adjust to the new change? or will it stay the same as before this new change was done(i hope not)?

i hope there's an element & stat reset given to us players so we too can adjust our characters to this new patch, thank you & more power
Last edited by Glenjutsu on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Glenjutsu
ID: 296244
Level: 60
Nature Type: Earth | Water
Extreme Talent: Deadly Performance
Secret Talent: Enraged Forest
User: Free - token user
Boss Weapons: 5/9
Glenjutsu

Postby fenrear » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 am

wow it seems lightning build characters are in big heap...
fenrear

Postby Shiryu » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 am

i love the new changes since im planning to be a pure earth user from the start :P

so does this mean earth users can now reflect 30% (with a certain percentage depending on how many earth stats they have) on the damage done to them? that spells bad news for critical types. :|
Spoiler: show
Shiryu

Postby Adolz » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 am

Nice ballance :D
i'm just about to delete my water + earth character & want to reset to wind
but hey ! wind only 0.4 % dodge, and my double elements get boost effect
thx & why not balancing jutsu too ? because i see that lv. 10 water jutsu = lv. 7~8 fire jutsu

well, that makes water jutsu only taken for the heal, & damage using fire
isn't it ?

and i think you should give reset, because it's a big change to attribute effect . . .

and sorry for my REALLY BAD english. . . :mrgreen:
Adolz

Postby Kage » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 am

Glenjutsu wrote:if this is the change that's gonna be implemented, will my dodge & crit rate adjust to the new change? or will it stay the same as before this new change was done(i hope not)?

i hope there's an element & stat reset given to us players so we too can adjust our characters to this new patch, thank you & more power

Yes, the previous dodge and critical rate will be implemented.
Nonetheless, every user can reset their attribute points for once after the maintenance.

Thank you for inquiry.
Kage

Postby caoskin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 am

Please give us a free stat reset so we can re adjust our stats. We need it because their is really a big difference on the old attribute points. We chose the element because of the attribute but now, it's too bad to see that all had changed in just a simple wait.
caoskin

Postby Shiryu » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 am

as the update says, we will be given a one time free stat reset for non emblem users so lets make use of it wisely :) after i read the update i dont think ill be resetting my stats tho
Spoiler: show
Shiryu

Postby caoskin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 am

Shiryu wrote:as the update says, we will be given a one time free stat reset for non emblem users so lets make use of it wisely :) after i read the update i dont think ill be resetting my stats tho

I'm confused if i'll gonna delete my Lv18 Lightning<>Water Genin.
After reading the changes, I'm now planning to have a 75% Earth and 25% Water Ninja.
caoskin

Postby Faust » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 am

Kage, I think it would help a lot if you tell us what the maximum level is.

I have a feeling it's 100. But I still want to make sure. Because if it's up to level 250, then wind would have 100% dodge (invulnerable). lol.
Last edited by Faust on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faust

Next

Return to Game Updates