azyleo1997

Re: Developers' Notes on the 5 types of attributes and Ninjutsu

Postby shadowtisoy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:14 am

ei y? my accounts is banned im not using hack program

this my character name: naruto lvl 40.
shadowtisoy

Postby sabbikhis » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 am

bodik001 wrote:Is there any chance that the earth element be change?

i mean, i don't think that it would be fair for other element users.

wind and thunder have been weaken but the earth attribute has become even stronger.

the 30 hp increase is a bit too much... if you try fighting a earth element user and you are a different element user, the difference in hp is a bit much.. With 600 hp increase earth is almost unbeatable... Especially now that the scroll consumption has been limited.

Maybe a decrease in hp increase or for every point in earth a reduction of chakra?
Everyone has the same chakra except for water. Earth can perform more combos than other elements because of the stun.

I think the other players who are not earth users would agree that earth is a bit imbalanced..

i posted this comment here so that is can be easily noticed.
sabbikhis

Postby sabbikhis » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 am

azyleo1997 wrote:I have also lost 1 time with thunder and fire and i am earth and water level 31

sabbikhis

i have receive new software hack

Postby aizat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 am

hey i got 1 of hack dat r new for hack(even u have banned other id)i got this website WWW.NINJASAGAMADNESS.TK to hack ur game i know my english language are bad but pls make sure dat u keep to update this game for avoid another new hack
aizat

Postby 1234 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 am

BUMP!
Emblem User
ImageImage

Postby estom » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm

i think you should be fast in updating wind ninjutsu type...because is sucks!it is weak..the dodge..does not always do...give some added strength to the weapon that they are holding because of being wind ninjutsu type...
estom

Postby Darthvirus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:02 am

Every character now has a "ONE TIME ONLY" reset on their invested attribute points and will be able to distribute them once again. Build your strategy wisely.
(Note: The reset chance is only applicable to players who created their characters before 28 Sept)
please let every free user do a reset just once.its not fare that only new users can do it!i am lvl 50 and i have bad invested atributes.please fix this! :( i love ninja saga more than any game on this planet but i have really bad investments
Darthvirus

Postby COL. HARPOON » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 am

tnx. we are happy for this development and i am also expecting that in due time the ninja saga team can find a way to eliminate all cheater in the game cause as of now i have encounter many cheater in the game specially in pvp. Hoping that their game security in the near future will be very secure and tighten for the cheater and game hackers :twisted:
COL. HARPOON

Postby naruto11sage » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 am

Attribute Point Reset
Every character now has a "ONE TIME ONLY" reset on their invested attribute points and will be able to distribute them once again. Build your strategy wisely. ;)
(Note: The reset chance is only applicable to players who created their characters before 28 Sept)
(Special Note: We don't have any plans to provide skill unlearn feature. And it is very likely that we will NOT provide this feature.)

hi.i 'm new in the forum but i think i should express my point of view about the above statement of the kage...
i think it would be right to let all the players only for once to reset their:
*attribute points(it is fare for those with no emblem),
*ninjutsu(i think most players when they started ninja saga didn't know what exactly each element does or how it is going to be changed through time)
but mostly their:
*extreme talents and secret talents(after all we didn't have a clue for what each talent does and we were forced to chose by luck....).
that is only my opinion though i think it is shared by most of the players.
naruto11sage

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates