Let's talk b4 i send these

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Let's talk b4 i send these

Postby jep » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm

hello good day,
Eversince, many been whining about the so called matter "game imbalance", getting used to the game, being bored that brings me to "nothing to do here" pushes me to step back and see it in full view just to keep my self busy... so i made few "free"mium skilled dummies (different builds) that able to kill premium user and even the clan rewards wielder (if utilize properly) and playing pvp a lot lest the game balance be observe and looking deeply into it, i see some overpowered and less that can be considered as "useless" skills.
i came to post these suggestions here for all of you (since you been aware of game balance) to discuss or oppose my suggestions if you find it unfair or maybe you have a better idea than these, so, if you have, don't hold back then, let's talk about it before i send this ticket to NS authorities, your inputs were highly appreciated, just remember: you pay/earn effort to this game seriously, then we make it seriously. enough with the long intro, now i'll go straight:

-----------------------------------------------------------
removal of agility during adding points (specially to wind).
-----------------------------------------------------------
if there is an element that would inherit the speed, thunder supposed to be it, but since i suggest the removal of agility when adding points, i suggest none of the 5 elements available in this game would increase agility so there be balance, let alone the talent 8 extremities be it's special features: increase 20% agility...

why? i supposed most of the wind user over a none wind points ninja know how to make this in an overtaking turn:

**if you can imagine, 2 stun skill can be turn to 3 stun, a 3 stun can be 4 and so on..
**self inflict protection skills (shield of suiten, golem protection, embrace of golem and etc.)can be useless when they cast dispersing skills in an overtaking turn, and the turn still takes by high agility ninja.

-------------------------------------------------
new elemental attribute points effect suggestions
-------------------------------------------------
every element has its own nature of defense, so i came to think to add defense during investing points to a certain element especially fire and thunder (purely offense).

new suggestions:
++++++
wind
++++++
*adding points to wind: 0.35% chance to dodge, 0.4% to bleed target by 15% by any skills or talent and the bonus damage to wind ninjutsus.

"note": i made 0.35% just to compensate for the base 5% dodge so as all element would have 32% elemental effect and would activate faily.

++++++
fire
++++++
*adding points to fire: 0.4% chance to burn enemy by 5% hp during their attack, 0.4% combustion and the bonus damage to fire ninjutsus.

+++++++++
thunder
+++++++++
*adding points to thunder: 0.4 chance to blind enemy (extra 15% dodge) during their attack 0.4 critical chance and the bonus damage to thunder ninjutsus.

+++++++++++++++++
water and earth
+++++++++++++++++
*no further suggestions. they're ok..

since i was thinking the "note" i made to wind, a wise player would whine in it, investing points other than wind would still have the chance of 5% dodge, so for further furnishing of the matter, i suggest the base dodge would be 3%. so, adding points to wind would have a 0.37 chance to dodge, 0.4% to bleed target by 15% by any skills or talent and the bonus damage to wind ninjutsus.

++++++++++++++++
new equipments
++++++++++++++++
today, we have a huge number of back items and weapons in shop with it's high token price, this could be a great chance to make them useful not just a display, i suggest to add effects on them (an additional % purify, reactive, blind, combustion etc.)
jep

Re: Let's talk b4 i send these

Postby Shadow death » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 pm

people without wind attributes shuld get a life, their was no one stopping them to put there points on wind

I can clearly take a topic like this. y is health regaining only in water and earth, they r given prefrence arent they
y only water has refresh while yanki heals himself and also 8ex user can kill people only in one strike may i suggest that there buff shuld be only 10% instead of 80% , how wuld that feel

quit whining and going against wind. wind is already the weakest element in game and you r suggesting to make it weaker bro.
Last edited by Shadow death on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow death

Postby Shadow death » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm

and also ur what do u mean 5% burning with fire attributes, think b4 u rite, if 80 points in it then like 32% to burn enemy for 5% hp. This willl give fire a huge advantage in boss hunting
Shadow death

Postby Shuno_Makura » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Shadow death wrote:and also ur what do u mean 5% burning with fire attributes, think b4 u rite, if 80 points in it then like 32% to burn enemy for 5% hp. This willl give fire a huge advantage in boss hunting

World boss is easy as is....

But, Wind the weakest element in game? You make me laugh. :lol:
Shuno_Makura

Postby kristijan96 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am

Also for Extreme Mode.They should remove Internal Injury and add something like this:"When Extreme mode ends target gets 300% of attack damage".Example:When EM ends target gets more damage that they should etc. if they get 1000 dmg after EM is activated they will get 3000 dmg.As description says there will be serious side effects.Internal Injury is not serious because pure wind can easily dodge all attacks.
kristijan96

Postby jep » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am

Shadow death wrote:people without wind attributes shuld get a life, their was no one stopping them to put there points on wind

I can clearly take a topic like this. y is health regaining only in water and earth, they r given prefrence arent they
y only water has refresh while yanki heals himself and also 8ex user can kill people only in one strike may i suggest that there buff shuld be only 10% instead of 80% , how wuld that feel

quit whining and going against wind. wind is already the weakest element in game and you r suggesting to make it weaker bro.

if you dig it deeper, "nobody that is a pvp player that has only ONE element" that is why it's not my business to bother the skills, "only" those attribute points, since you've said that wind is the weakest element (that i think no one will agree with you) i can relate to that! i put a 15% bleeding suggestion whenever a successful attack to target, isn't that great!? that wind can compensate with a huge damage made by fire or thunder by bleeding them? now can you say that wind is the weakest? i just remove the agility on wind, and adding defense to the elements that are only offenses i.e. fire and thunder..

well, water can be support by a wind user thats why i said that nobody has a single elemental skill, you can use them as support if you want to heal, you can even have them even if you're free user wind type ninja (wind and water)..
come to think of it.

about 8 ex, since agility has so many advantages, let there be 8 ex it's special features, since they are worth of tokens and deserve to be agility charged, and my only concern was about the attribute points, that's why also, i came to conclude that the back items in shop that is without an effect be buff, let's say a back item that increase agility by 3% and so on...

i'm not whining, infact, i'm goin' to suggest these things directly to ns authority after seeing all of your justified ideas, if they approve and implement, well that would be ok, and if not, doesn't matter since they have the full authority and i can't do about it, i'll let it be, but i will not whine about it, i'll just suggest..

Shadow death wrote:and also ur what do u mean 5% burning with fire attributes, think b4 u rite, if 80 points in it then like 32% to burn enemy for 5% hp. This willl give fire a huge advantage in boss hunting

yes it is, that's why i put elemental defense on fire since fire only has a pure offense same goes to thunder, if you will read back my suggestions about adding attribute points to a certain element, all have their own defense...

don't get mad, i just remove agility on wind and a fair activation of elemental defense to each element( dodge, purify etc.) that is 32% base whenever you choose to be pure...
jep

Postby Tres Puntos Locos » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am

It sounds like my idea New Attribute Points Effect.
I agree with Shadow death, Fire will have a huge advantage in hunting world boss.
Tres Puntos Locos

Postby Shadow death » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am

Shuno_Makura wrote:

World boss is easy as is....

But, Wind the weakest element in game? You make me laugh. :lol:

u didnt quite understood me, i meant wind is weakest in damage, understad what im trying to say.
Shadow death

Postby Shadow death » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 am

jep wrote:
Shadow death wrote:people without wind attributes shuld get a life, their was no one stopping them to put there points on wind

if you dig it deeper, "nobody that is a pvp player that has only ONE element" that is why it's not my business to bother the skills, "only" those attribute points, since you've said that wind is the weakest element (that i think no one will agree with you) i can relate to that! i put a 15% bleeding suggestion whenever a successful attack to target, isn't that great!? that wind can compensate with a huge damage made by fire or thunder by bleeding them? now can you say that wind is the weakest? i just remove the agility on wind, and adding defense to the elements that are only offenses i.e. fire and thunder..

well, water can be support by a wind user thats why i said that nobody has a single elemental skill, you can use them as support if you want to heal, you can even have them even if you're free user wind type ninja (wind and water)..
come to think of it.

about 8 ex, since agility has so many advantages, let there be 8 ex it's special features, since they are worth of tokens and deserve to be agility charged, and my only concern was about the attribute points, that's why also, i came to conclude that the back items in shop that is without an effect be buff, let's say a back item that increase agility by 3% and so on...

i'm not whining, infact, i'm goin' to suggest these things directly to ns authority after seeing all of your justified ideas, if they approve and implement, well that would be ok, and if not, doesn't matter since they have the full authority and i can't do about it, i'll let it be, but i will not whine about it, i'll just suggest..

yes it is, that's why i put elemental defense on fire since fire only has a pure offense same goes to thunder, if you will read back my suggestions about adding attribute points to a certain element, all have their own defense...

don't get mad, i just remove agility on wind and a fair activation of elemental defense to each element( dodge, purify etc.) that is 32% base whenever you choose to be pure...

i meant it weakest in term of damage bro
Shadow death

Postby Shadow death » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am

jep wrote:

come to think of it.

and as for u telling 15% more dmage for wind and 5% burn for fire, try comparing them bro and the thing is every element has its advantages like fir has burn water has healing , etc and obviously wind shows speed so y take the main power of the wind and try to make it equal to ohters. devs shuld as well take out burn and refresh, etc to make it equal if u think in that direction and what do u mean 8ex deserves them, wind shows speed and ur undoing them and telling 8ex deserves it??
Shadow death

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion