Any suggestions for Ninja Saga? Post them here and let's discuss

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

suggestion about to balance the game

Postby reifayeran » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:39 pm

to make the game more balance, i think it should be making hybrid more useful

so the question is, how?

after i thought and read some suggested, i'd like to suggest this

1) change when player level up u would get
AGI +1/HP +40/CP +40/All damage +1/Crit.damage +0.5% (2 new abilities when level up)
so it will be cover with attribute
wind - agi, earth - hp, water - cp, fire - dmg, lighting - crit.dmg

2) for each attribute points u would get more ability, so every attribute will have more than 1 ability

3) add some resistance for weakness by chakra nature
Spoiler: show
cr. narutocodex

so it'll be

Wind
+0.6 agi/+0.5 dmg
+0.4% dodge/+0.2% combustion
+1% wind damage and secret talent's dmg base on wind (eg. ice, sound)
+0.5% lighting resist (reduce damage taken from lighting by 0.5%)
-0.5% fire resist (taken more damage from fire by 0.5%)

Fire
+1 dmg/+0.2% crit.dmg
+0.4% combustion/+0.2% crit.rate
+1% fire damage and secret talent's dmg base on fire
+0.5% wind resist
-0.5% water resist

Lighting
+0.4 agi/+0.5% crit.dmg
+0.4% crit.rate/+0.2% dodge
+1% lighting damage and secret talent's dmg base on lighting
+0.5% earth resist
-0.5% wind resist

Water
+20 HP/+30 CP
+0.4% purify/+0.2% react.force
+1% water damage, heal and secret talent's dmg base on water
+0.5% fire resist
-0.5% earth resist

Earth
+30 HP/+20 CP
+0.4% react.force/+0.2% purify
+1% earth damage and secret talent's dmg base on earth
+0.5% water resist
-0.5% lighting resist

(or change 'plus' in red to 'minus' instead, eg. wind +0.6 agi/-0.5 dmg, +0.4% dodge/-0.2% combust)

this is optional, random addition attribute like my old-time suggestion

Taijutsu/Body
+0.2 agi
+1% weapon dmg, taijutsu and advance taijutsu damage
+0.5% taijutsu resist (include advance taijutsu)
-0.5% genjutsu resist (include advance genjutsu)

Genjutsu/Mind
+20 HP/+20 CP
+1% genjutsu and advance genjutsu damage, secret talent's dmg base on none-element
+0.5% genjutsu resist (include advance genjutsu)
-0.5% taijutsu resist (include advance taijutsu)

4) make more anti-ability items

5) change some skills to balance the game
- make increase purify buff skill (or change water renewal to done this job)
- make more purify weapon/BI
eonstratus wrote:I think water is in the most trouble. because purify weapons are rare and all expired from the game. Also Still no purify back items or passive skills. There are no water jutsu which boost purify , which Is why I suggest to re dmodify the old useless water renewal. Oddly we have earth as the one with the purify effect "regeneration" which is basically purify + healing, we also have tensa omi korin which will purify the whole team. And "sukura aura" Which is purify + accuracy. and we have at least 3 pets that can purify the user. also the sensor class which can purify the user at any time once per battle. Basically everyone can purify now but water still cannot boost this stat which is supposed to be its primary specialty.

6) player will win extra 5% dodge/purify/combustion/critical/react.force after choosing element
colmillonegro wrote:Image

just finished suggested, may change or add more (if i have idea and some brainstorm)
reifayeran

Re: suggestion about to balance the game

Postby eonstratus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:24 am

+1 looks good. So every element will be a little bit hybrid and also start with a base 5% of their custom attribute.
If you go pure you get more effect but suffer more damage from your weakness and inflict less in return. If you hybrid you unlock more abilities, less fear of your counter element (low damage on them, big damage on you) but compromise less offensive damage towards your prey elements and neutral elements.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:56 am

I like the fact of giving fire and thunder attributes upon every level up, but I think that for thunder would be better just critical damage instead of critical chance, because full thunder would have 100% critical chance at lvl 100 with that system. Also, the amount should be something like 0.5% damage & critical damage instead of 1% and 0.5%, that's too much damage power, and full fire are very close to being able to 1hit KO players without buffs, full thunders are already able to do that.

The only thing that I don't like is that there are too much passive buff/debuffs, so that would be a lot of information for a player to think in battle, that would make the game harder to understand especially to the new players. I suggest that a simpler version of this could work better.

colmillonegro

Postby reifayeran » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:35 pm

colmillonegro wrote:I like the fact of giving fire and thunder attributes upon every level up, but I think that for thunder would be better just critical damage instead of critical chance, because full thunder would have 100% critical chance at lvl 100 with that system. Also, the amount should be something like 0.5% damage & critical damage instead of 1% and 0.5%, that's too much damage power, and full fire are very close to being able to 1hit KO players without buffs, full thunders are already able to do that.

for fire +1 dmg and all damage +1 when lv up, i mean +1 certain damage not +1% damage (from 1000 to 1001 not 1000 to 1010, cuz if u get +1% dmg upon each level up, everyone will have free +100% damage at level 100, thats too OP (even +0.5% still))

and yes, every level u got more crit.dmg, so at level 100 everybody will have 200% crit.damage
eg. for current system:
crit.dmg start at 150%
level 100 w/o lightning = 150% crit.dmg
full lightning lv 100 = 230% crit.damage (+0.8% per point), 45% crit.rate

for this system:
crit.dmg start at 150%
level 100 w/o lightning = 200% crit.dmg (+0.5% per level)
full lightning lv 100 = 250% crit.damage (+0.5% per point), 45% crit.rate

(or maybe reduce to +0.25-0.4% crit.dmg for not too OP)

colmillonegro wrote:The only thing that I don't like is that there are too much passive buff/debuffs, so that would be a lot of information for a player to think in battle, that would make the game harder to understand especially to the new players. I suggest that a simpler version of this could work better.

ikr, but think much = make the game more harder, so the game wont be easily 'go pure wind best' like nowaday

about passive buff/debuff, i group element to 2 types
wind, fire, lightning as attacker and water, earth as defender
and i share their ability to each other in group, like this:

wind's combustion work like auto-bleeding by 30%
fire's critical will make this element more dreadful, but lowest in defense (no hp+dodge bonus)
lightning's agility will grant its speed and it should have
earth's purify and cp because it has skill work like that too
water will get more survival ability (hp and react force)
(about water and earth: if +20 too much, then it may reduce to +10)

and this will make secret talent more useful and should be straight element to use its maximum potential (in damage)

PS or should remove that shared ability better? but it wont different from current system just add more resistance.
reifayeran

Postby NuKidou » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Seems good, i cant add more comment now. Just a simple +1 for this
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Well, I actually like the fact of combining secret talents system with attibute points system, it would make a lot of more sense since like 90% of the players are Forest users.

colmillonegro

Postby Jezrel26 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:43 am

per lvl adds 1 agi and adds 1 stat point if added to wind dodge will increase and agi will increase, why not add accuracy to lightning to make it balance aside from critical.
Jezrel26

Postby eonstratus » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:56 am

colmillonegro wrote:Well, I actually like the fact of combining secret talents system with attibute points system, it would make a lot of more sense since like 90% of the players are Forest users.

Yea I've noticed that too. Most players are becoming Forrest even those who are not earth or water users. I think its mostly because the other element talents either have very weak or very limited/situational effects. If the vast majority of players are only choosing 1 thing then its a sign of imbalance/uselessness of the other choices. Maybe making attribute points effect secret talent damage can encourage more diversity and players can feel motivated to choose secret talents that fit their elements. Also perhaps the other elemental talents can receive some tweak/modification so they can compete with Forrest.

Here's some ideas for elemental talent balance
1. Make attribute points effect talent damage (1% for any points invested in the basic elements)
2. Add more elemental talents.
3. Improve current elemental talent effects. (some are too weak or very limited use)

elemental talent Improvement suggestions
-Improve Explosive Lava
1. Make Lava spirits 100% chance to inflict 8% burns (2 turns)
2. Add 38% protection to Lava shield. (3 turns) buff Earth feint/Fire feint to 30%
3. Passive skill is Ok.

-Improve Icy Crystal
1. Readjust the freeze status in Absolute Zero Zone, 80% damage loss is just too excessive for something you cant control, lower it to 10-15% damage loss. Make the effect chance 10-15% chance to activate.
( damage loss should be = to chance to activate)
2. Add 38% protection to Hakukage Horo, change the 13% Reduce cp to 15% Drain cp. (3 turns)
3. Icy Kaleidoscope cost Tons of cp (even more than DP 1 Sword) and the effect is very weak almost unnoticeable, (12% Wind feint/Water feint), buff it to 30%. reduce the cp cost. keep damage the same.

-Improve Demon Sound
1. Make Song of Fantasia put All players skills in cool down 2 turns. instead of 1 random skill on 14.
2. Make Phantom Wave 30% Blind/Disorient
3. Passive is ok
Last edited by eonstratus on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby Aerialace » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Agree... Devs should modify the 3 elemental talents above... They are so weak.
Aerialace

Postby Manx616 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:21 pm

I dislike the weakness + ressitance idea :S

if you are pure earth and you get hitted by a pure lightning you are doomed.. and ther is no way a pure water can survie a pure earth with this :x

the side effect suggestion is really cool but ressitance and weakness is a bit too much...
Manx616

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback