Developers' Notes on the 5 types of attributes and Ninjutsu

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Developers' Notes on the 5 types of attributes and Ninjutsu

Postby Anth3m » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Adolz wrote:
Anth3m wrote:Where are the weak stuns for lightning? :cry:
Fire is THE STRONGEST attribute by far, seriously strategy isn't much of a factor it's just throwing skills...
Please balance fire and lightning. Lightning needs a little boost, fire a little nudge back.

Fire nerf = Lightning damage without STUN
Lightning Boost = Fire Damage with STUN

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah something like that...
Anth3m

Postby braindamages_08@yahoo.com » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:52 am

my character stop leveling at 20.....i dont know how to increase my experience eventhough im completing the mission.... so kindly pls help me.
braindamages_08@yahoo.com

Postby JoakimMos » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 am

You are at the level-cap, as the same question has been asked several times, I'd suggest you to look around before posting something like this..
JoakimMos

Postby braindamages_08@yahoo.com » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 pm

im a free user, i had only one comment and that is why is my character did not level to the next level,im stock till lvl 20.....so guys kindly help me pls......
braindamages_08@yahoo.com

Postby Harrydio » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 pm

braindamages_08@yahoo.com wrote:im a free user, i had only one comment and that is why is my character did not level to the next level,im stock till lvl 20.....so guys kindly help me pls......

wow wrong topic guys,,

well the limit max level is 20 (for now) just wait for the next update) :lol:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ! !

Beware! when you read this word, then you will realize that you've wasted your life time for 5 seconds,

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ! !
Harrydio

Postby Roma » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 am

hmmm correct me if i am wrong, if you choose your first element at character generation, that makes you a ninja of that element, I call your Primary element. So if you're a ninja of that Element, it gives you a certain bonus advantage.
Ex:

Primary Element/Ninja Advantage
Fire Combustion ( chance to gain 30% more damage)
Earth Reflect ( chance to return 30% of the damage taken)
Water Purify ( chance to negate all negative buffs on you)

Wind IDK ( i assumed none) pls confirm
Thunder IDK ( i assume none) pls confirm

Most of you guys are arguing about "How powerful is a ninja of a particular element"
So what about HYBRIDS?? how about a water/earth ninja with pure Thunder stat? or an earth/thunder ninja with pure wind stat? what does that give them?
Roma

Postby sasha » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:06 am

There is no primary element. If you don't know what bonuses stats provide, here's the link viewtopic.php?f=17&t=156
sasha

Postby Roma » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 am

i strongly disagree sasha.
For example Fire. Only a Fire ninja, a ninja who's primary element is Fire, can have Combustion. No one else can do this. The same goes for Purify and Reflect for Water and Earth respectively. Dont tell me if you are Fire/Water ninja Hybrid with 10 water and 10 Fire have both Combustion and Purify. That is a NO NO!

If you guys dont believe me, then try a Hybrid i mentioned above. Have a Water ninja and add stats on Fire. Let's see if he/she Combust or Purify.

Did i mentioned that you need to have at least 1 stat on that element to have a chance to activate those relevant advantages. For example, for a Fire ninja to activate Combustion you need at least 1 point of Fire. That means that the starting/base chance would be 0%. If you add 1 point, it would be 0.4% chance to do Combustion.

What bugs me the most right now is Wind and Thunder.. I wonder if those two element are "generic" stats wherein it doesnt matter what's your prime element is but it still gives you all benefits of the stat would say. So a Fire/Water ninja with pure Wind stat is just as fast as a Wind ninja would be. Fire for damage and Water for Heal.

Right now I have a lvl 18 Water/Thunder ninja with 3 Water and 15 Thunder stats. It's looking pretty good actually.
Roma

Postby DRdrizzt13beauOW » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:10 am

Roma, Sasha is correct, this was even stated by the dev team. I am a Water/Wind/Earth user and i have had combustion go off when i put points into fire. It doesn't matter what your elements are it just goes by how you allocate your points. It is normally more beneficial to put in points to which element jutsus you use as it will also increase there damage or in the case of water as well increase how much you heal. I guess that's one of the big bonuses to being a premium user, is the ability to reallocate your skill points whenever you want to test out what you like better.
DRdrizzt13beauOW

Postby Augustine » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:54 am

Kage wrote:Wind Attribute
Some players are concerning about that the Wind Ninjutsu are being relatively weak and boring in the current stage. We are also conscious about this and so it is very likely that we will add some "uniqueness" to wind Ninjutsu in the near future.
Don't forget Ninja Saga is still in an early stage and we will develop much more contents and release higher level cap from time to time.
A Lv20 Genin would be unreasonably strong to be able to dodge 1/4 of all attacks. Isn’t it? :)

Attribute Point Reset
Every character now has a "ONE TIME ONLY" reset on their invested attribute points and will be able to distribute them once again. Build your strategy wisely. ;)
(Note: The reset chance is only applicable to players who created their characters before 28 Sept)
(Special Note: We don't have any plans to provide skill unlearn feature. And it is very likely that we will NOT provide this feature.)

I have two questions:
About Wind Ninja, I've reached level 20 already, but my dodge is almost useless. My Ninja is too weak and it's so boring T_T I can't fight anyone :oops: So,13% is not enough? Is is working?
In addition, Agility is not important, I have 20 Agility points more than my enemy, but it can't give me just one more turn in a battle.

And the second is about "reset" . I wanna change my ninja from Wind and Water to Lightning and Earth. However, I can't relearn Lightning and Earth skills :? . What should I do? May I reset my skills and relearn the new one?
Augustine - Wind & Water
Augustine

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates