Challenge Builds (Free Users Welcome)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Challenge Builds (Free Users Welcome)

Postby Jurassic Mind » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey guys! Im a lvl 40 Earth/Thunder FREE User, and ive been reading how most of the strategy topics call earth/thunder a bad combination, so im going to take the challenge, and get as far as I can with my ninja.
The only kinjutsu I have is Kiss of Serpent, i have around 130 tokens,and I already finished the Jounin exam.
Rather than asking for help, I want this thread to give tips and advice for free users.
So, Ive taken Dark Eye as a Talent, I have a fully trained leiko, and im trying to get Dark sheddo shuriken.
I took DE for the extra chakra and crit + protection/healing buff and restriction/clear-buff/damage skills.
this combination has decent attack, and I can wistand quite some damage but the drawback is that Im a chakra drainer, hence DE and dark sheddo Shurikken. I know that im just lvl 40, but ive been around since the thanksgiving event, witch is long enough to notice the many changes this game has been through. It took me longer to get to my level because im also training 2 other ninjas (oneis half water/thunder and will take DE, the other is mainly fire with some points on water and im saving for 8Ext) and I go to school (duh!)
:lol:
Jurassic Mind

Re: Challenge Builds (Free Users Welcome)

Postby jay_agno » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Jurassic Mind wrote:Hey guys! Im a lvl 40 Earth/Thunder FREE User, and ive been reading how most of the strategy topics call earth/thunder a bad combination, so im going to take the challenge, and get as far as I can with my ninja.
The only kinjutsu I have is Kiss of Serpent, i have around 130 tokens,and I already finished the Jounin exam.
Rather than asking for help, I want this thread to give tips and advice for free users.
So, Ive taken Dark Eye as a Talent, I have a fully trained leiko, and im trying to get Dark sheddo shuriken.
I took DE for the extra chakra and crit + protection/healing buff and restriction/clear-buff/damage skills.
this combination has decent attack, and I can wistand quite some damage but the drawback is that Im a chakra drainer, hence DE and dark sheddo Shurikken. I know that im just lvl 40, but ive been around since the thanksgiving event, witch is long enough to notice the many changes this game has been through. It took me longer to get to my level because im also training 2 other ninjas (oneis half water/thunder and will take DE, the other is mainly fire with some points on water and im saving for 8Ext) and I go to school (duh!)
:lol:

I don't really think that Earth + Thunder is a bad build.
You have defense and offense, so what's the problem?

Besides, it will really depends on what the player likes.
For example, I took Fire - Thunder - Wind, even though it's not a good build.
Though I still choose them since Fire and Thunder are my favorite elements. :)
jay_agno

Postby HighRankedNinja » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

earth & thunder ..?
every combination is good for something,so every build you make,is not bad...

my elements are fire & water(all token skills,expect lvl 50&60 water kinjutsus :roll: )
HighRankedNinja

Postby Ddog » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

You're build is not bad at all, people just underestimate you. Anyways If you want tips for free users. I'll just list some of the basics.

1. Do not exchange tokens for gold or Weapons in the Blacksmith Shop.
2.Do not go Thunder/Fire. Yes, you will have high damage but your lack of defensive jutsu will be your downfall.
3.Try not to spread out your points in every area. Trust me, they will rather hinder you than help you.
4.Please do not hack, just because you are a free user and have a disadvantage to emblem users, doesn't mean you have to hack to be on their level. With strategy and luck you'll beat them ;)
5.Try to have fun while playing the game, please I see a lot of users in PvP Rage Quit because they lost. Remember its just a GAME.

Well thats all for now.
Ddog

Postby Jurassic Mind » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Ddog wrote:You're build is not bad at all, people just underestimate you. Anyways If you want tips for free users. I'll just list some of the basics.

1. Do not exchange tokens for gold or Weapons in the Blacksmith Shop.
2.Do not go Thunder/Fire. Yes, you will have high damage but your lack of defensive jutsu will be your downfall.
3.Try not to spread out your points in every area. Trust me, they will rather hinder you than help you.
4.Please do not hack, just because you are a free user and have a disadvantage to emblem users, doesn't mean you have to hack to be on their level. With strategy and luck you'll beat them ;)
5.Try to have fun while playing the game, please I see a lot of users in PvP Rage Quit because they lost. Remember its just a GAME.

Well thats all for now.

LOL :D , I know that, my goal is pretty much to kick butt without spending real cash in a flash game 8-) , it takes some time, but is satisfying to have a good ninja, my points are only spent on earth and thunder for damage bonus and retro-chance, so far I did well in PvP when it was available :roll: , indeed it may not be a very conventional build like pure wind, or fire/water, but im building a ninja that can withstand really long battles and deal massive damage in a few turns (specially for boss hunting).

another point you missed is to NEVER upgrade weapons through tokens, it may be quiker than battling for matagama, but is way too expensive.
Jurassic Mind

Postby fAcToR x » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:25 am

can somebody give me a suggestion for some combinations for pure thunder only with only lightning charge of kinjutsus and if you can recommend me other element??
fAcToR x

Postby jay_agno » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 am

fAcToR x wrote:can somebody give me a suggestion for some combinations for pure thunder only with only lightning charge of kinjutsus and if you can recommend me other element??

Just use Lightning Charge then 3 consecutive Thunder jutsus and your solve.
About the element, you may go with Wind, Earth, or Water.
Though I would personally vote with Water.
jay_agno

Postby Stefa 98 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 am

IMO any build without water is suckish.But that`s just my opinion.
So far the funniest movie I`ve seen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IgmH6FarYA&feature=related
Join mah RTD game:http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=146884
Stefa 98

Postby TheSlickinator » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:50 am

I believe Fire-Lightning is the worst combo overall. I remember talking about how bad that combo was last year. The only benefit of having those two is Fire Power and Lightning Charge together for really high damage. It'd be fine for PvP, but terrible for World Bosses and sometimes missions.

You were wise not to go that route ^. Earth/Lightning is not a great nor a bad combo, but fair for free users. Unfortunately, I can't take the challenge since I already have 7 characters to maintain. But on my free user account, I can at least have *** to Hellfire and Prison Colliding Wave for Boss hunting as I chose Fire/Water combo. <-- In my opinion, the best build for a free user.
I have quit NS. Anyway, have fun.
Report bugs/Suggest things
http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/support_form_suggestion.php
TheSlickinator

Postby Stefa 98 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 am

TheSlickinator wrote:I believe Fire-Lightning is the worst combo overall. I remember talking about how bad that combo was last year. The only benefit of having those two is Fire Power and Lightning Charge together for really high damage. It'd be fine for PvP, but terrible for World Bosses and sometimes missions.

You were wise not to go that route ^. Earth/Lightning is not a great nor a bad combo, but fair for free users. Unfortunately, I can't take the challenge since I already have 7 characters to maintain. But on my free user account, I can at least have *** to Hellfire and Prison Colliding Wave for Boss hunting as I chose Fire/Water combo. <-- In my opinion, the best build for a free user.

I think so too.
So far the funniest movie I`ve seen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IgmH6FarYA&feature=related
Join mah RTD game:http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=146884
Stefa 98

Next

Return to Guides and Advice