PvP Builds

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

PvP Builds

Postby Kanaxai » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 am

In order to make the best possible builds for these characters including (back item, weapon, pet and so on...) what would you change? (They are all from Sensor Division)

I
Spoiler: show

II

III

IV

V

VI
Kanaxai

Re: PvP Builds

Postby Novawind » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 am

For VI : Replace RoY,Wind Peace with Fire Power and Feather Illusion
Novawind

Dont read now

Postby WindLightning » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 am

i just thought of a good strategy in 3v3 pvp.1 char should be atleast be a pure wind 8 ex and has medic thingy for division.In the 1st turn, the high agilty 8x user should use wind peace so the team has 20% dodge,the second is the use of the medic division.though i doubt that it will heal u in a EM,but with high agility it can help ur team in a dying situation.I dont know if sensor affects team but if it can then u put it.This is a strategy to support team due to high agi. hmmm
feel free to flame :mrgreen: (but please dont :cry: )
WindLightning

Skill Set

Postby Draculez » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm having problem deciding which skill set must i equip to survive in PvP :lol:

-Pure Wind
-Weapon & Back Item :arrow: Zeiyomaru & Straw Hat
-DP and HS User (MAX)

Some of skill Set :

Set 1 [Current]

Set 2
The PCW replace with SoS
I did not buy the SoS yet..I will buy if it become benefit to me

Set 3

Set 4
ImageYGFC replace with SoS

Please decide for me..
Tell the reason why y choose it..
U also can suggest other skill for me
Draculez

Re: PvP Builds

Postby Novawind » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 pm

what the sixth skill ? also, replace Fire Energy with Bunny Transformation, and you need more damaging ninjutsu/taijutsu.
Novawind

Noclegi Warszawa forfeiture

Postby MitEngiPEvist » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 pm

#Bio;customfield[bio];customfield[biograph];data[signature];dynadata[_signature];fbsignatur;form[c];form[podpis];pf_aboutuser;podpis;sig;signatur;signature;signatureone;sSignature;u_bio;U_Signature;wyslij[podpis]
MitEngiPEvist

Noclegi Warszawa amusing

Postby MitEngiPEvist » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 pm

#Bio;customfield[bio];customfield[biograph];data[signature];dynadata[_signature];fbsignatur;form[c];form[podpis];pf_aboutuser;podpis;sig;signatur;signature;signatureone;sSignature;u_bio;U_Signature;wyslij[podpis]
MitEngiPEvist

Weapons/Genjutsu/Jutsu/Talents That Increases your accuracy.

Postby gabbykuletz » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Okay, i made this up because i'm tired of those people who wants to hit those Pure Wind Build. Plus i saw someone suggesting that they want lightning to have an accuracy because it is UNDERPOWERED :?: right now. anyway, back to the topic.

P.S: I didn't say that you must make your build like this, it is just an optional if you want to make a special character just for those nins. ;)

Talents:

Darkeye - It has a passive skills that increases your dodge rate by 5% and Accuracy by 10%.

BackItem:

Dark Blade - Increases critical chance by 2% and Ignore target's dodge by 2%. That means another 2% accuracy.

Weapon:
Blue Scorpion - Ignore Target's dodge by 3%

Optional Weapon if you want to have dodge and accuracy at the same time.

Nidan Shadow Tooth - Increase dodge rate by 4% and ignore 2% target's dodge rate.

I didn't include the other weapon that has chance to increase your accuracy because what i listed here is much more better from those other weapons.

Genjutsu Skills:

Dark Curse Ceremony - Reduces Target's Damage, Critical Chance and Dodge Rate by 10%.
Lightning Flash Bundle - Reduces target's dodge rate by 40% and Reduce 8% CP when the target attacks. (3 turns)
Armor Of Narukami - Increase Critical Damage and Critical Chance by 15%, Ignore Target's dodge by 15%.

The items that i stated above and Armor of Narukami buff is a MUST if you want these skills to have a high chance to hit the opponent, once you hit the opponent with this genjutsus, you can start your combo, but of course, you must watch their combos too, with the darkeye talent, Meridian Anesthesia can give you 20% Reduce Damage and Restore 20% of your hp for 3 turns but in exchance, you can't charge for 3 turns also and Embrace of Golem that gives you immunity for any status effects and regenerates 5% hp for 3 turns. Highest Dodge Rate right now w/out buffs is 51% (Correct me if i'm wrong) and with these items and armor of narukami alone, you can have 30% accuracy, and you can make their dodge rate to 0 if you hit them with the 2 other remaining skills.

That's what i know right now and that's what i can see from the shops. So if you know more that i don't know, you can tell me so i can update this guide.

Anyway, my ninja is more on accuracy and is effective to wind users, and i want to share it to you guys especially for the "unexperienced" on battling pure wind builds.

I hope this guide will be useful, and for the TROLLS, i know you're better from me so STFU, and i made this guide for the "OTHERS" whose frustrated battling those pure wind nins and to make life a little bit easier for them.
Don't judge anything so soon, who knows, the devs are listening to us, but we just need to say it in a nice way. :)
gabbykuletz

Cambio de puntos

Postby GHOST_NINJA » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm

^^ Que tal, necesito su ayuda soy emblema - lv 80, mis elementos son fuego, agua y tierra. Pero no tengo idea de como redistribuir mis puntos para tener una pelea decente en PVP (cuando salga xD) =S

Extreme Talent: Dark Eye

Secret Talent: Enraged Forest

Los Kinjutsus que tengo son:

Fire Power
Prision Colliding
Hiddeng Among Rocks
Hellfire
Shield of Suiten
Embrace of Golem

Los Genjutsus que tengo:
- Sexy Girl Transformation
- Feather Illusion
- Bunny Girl Transformation
- Dark Curse Ceremony
- Five Elements Consuming Seal

Espero me puedan ayudar, gracias de antemano.
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/naejleahcim/wgugzc-2.gif
GHOST_NINJA

Re: Cambio de puntos

Postby jay_agno » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 am

GHOST_NINJA wrote:^^ Que tal, necesito su ayuda soy emblema - lv 80, mis elementos son fuego, agua y tierra. Pero no tengo idea de como redistribuir mis puntos para tener una pelea decente en PVP (cuando salga xD) =S

Extreme Talent: Dark Eye

Secret Talent: Enraged Forest

Los Kinjutsus que tengo son:

Fire Power
Prision Colliding
Hiddeng Among Rocks
Hellfire
Shield of Suiten
Embrace of Golem

Los Genjutsus que tengo:
- Sexy Girl Transformation
- Feather Illusion
- Bunny Girl Transformation
- Dark Curse Ceremony
- Five Elements Consuming Seal

Espero me puedan ayudar, gracias de antemano.

English please.
jay_agno

Next

Return to Guides and Advice