Elements Combination Guide

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

secret talent

Postby saiful.wa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

hello..im emblem user..im fire,water,thunder user..i have problem when it come to secret talent..because the combination of my skill..how i can reset my skill back?so i can learn the secret talent..tq
saiful.wa
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Re: secret talent

Postby morckin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 pm

saiful.wa wrote:hello..im emblem user..im fire,water,thunder user..i have problem when it come to secret talent..because the combination of my skill..how i can reset my skill back?so i can learn the secret talent..tq

first, you can't reset your skills, second, the secret talent can be obtained even if your elements are not what the description says.
"The Future Depends on what have Done on the Past"
Image
User avatar
morckin
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: Cam. Sur, Philippines

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby MitsosXania » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 am

why he say that fire and lighting is good? it sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: 2 attacking elements are no good...u may take thunder-earth (+75% for 1 turn dmg) or fire earth which he say that it is not useful(but u increase ur dmg a lot)...every player must choose one attacking (fire-thunder) and one(free) two (emblem) defensive elements (wind-water-earth) one help u dodge another heal and purify and the last help u with high hp and dmg rebound...this is my opinion
MitsosXania
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 pm

MitsosXania wrote:why he say that fire and lighting is good? it sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: 2 attacking elements are no good...u may take thunder-earth (+75% for 1 turn dmg) or fire earth which he say that it is not useful(but u increase ur dmg a lot)...every player must choose one attacking (fire-thunder) and one(free) two (emblem) defensive elements (wind-water-earth) one help u dodge another heal and purify and the last help u with high hp and dmg rebound...this is my opinion


If you haven't noticed this guide is a bit old, when making it Faust didn't know future token skills and *** to elements.
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby MitsosXania » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm

IwaNinja wrote:
MitsosXania wrote:why he say that fire and lighting is good? it sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: 2 attacking elements are no good...u may take thunder-earth (+75% for 1 turn dmg) or fire earth which he say that it is not useful(but u increase ur dmg a lot)...every player must choose one attacking (fire-thunder) and one(free) two (emblem) defensive elements (wind-water-earth) one help u dodge another heal and purify and the last help u with high hp and dmg rebound...this is my opinion


If you haven't noticed this guide is a bit old, when making it Faust didn't know future token skills and *** to elements.

ohhhhhhhhhh :P i saw december and i thought it was new..i didnt see 2009 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg
MitsosXania
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

Pure Earth or Pure Water?

Postby JavierM42 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 am

Pet: Zoshi
Talents:
EoM: EoM lv5 CEoM lv5 MoP lv7 MoS lv7 MoG lv5 MoF lv8
HS: SC lv6 Strangle lv7 extinguish lv6

Jutsu lineup: Refresh 8, refresh 9, feather illusion, earth strangle, fat woman transf, hidden among rocks, two damage jutsu.

Should i be pure earth or pure water, for PvP?
Image
JavierM42
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 am

Hello all

Postby Scouncoceal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 am

Hi, I am new.This is my frist post ...lol.
say hi to all.
User avatar
Scouncoceal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 am
Location: United States

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby morckin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm

@javierM,
since you equip yourself with 2 refresh, and you also have many disables,i suggest you go for pure earth.
If you are not sh0rt on tokens, replacing fat w0man with embrace of golem is good thing to do.
"The Future Depends on what have Done on the Past"
Image
User avatar
morckin
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: Cam. Sur, Philippines

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby cobaltblue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Jay, I think you should lock this up, but we can still keep it as archive, old references.
User avatar
cobaltblue
 
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 am
Location: In your mind. Hahaha. Ha.

Re: Hello all

Postby cobaltblue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Scouncoceal wrote:Hi, I am new.This is my frist post ...lol.
say hi to all.


Alright, I must say, this is creepy. That laughing gesture might make people think he is not a bot.
User avatar
cobaltblue
 
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 am
Location: In your mind. Hahaha. Ha.

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron