Elements Combination Guide

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

secret talent

Postby saiful.wa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

hello..im emblem user..im fire,water,thunder user..i have problem when it come to secret talent..because the combination of my skill..how i can reset my skill back?so i can learn the secret talent..tq
saiful.wa

Re: secret talent

Postby morckin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 pm

saiful.wa wrote:hello..im emblem user..im fire,water,thunder user..i have problem when it come to secret talent..because the combination of my skill..how i can reset my skill back?so i can learn the secret talent..tq

first, you can't reset your skills, second, the secret talent can be obtained even if your elements are not what the description says.
"The Future Depends on what have Done on the Past"
morckin

Re: Elements Combination Guide

Postby MitsosXania » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 am

why he say that fire and lighting is good? it sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: 2 attacking elements are no good...u may take thunder-earth (+75% for 1 turn dmg) or fire earth which he say that it is not useful(but u increase ur dmg a lot)...every player must choose one attacking (fire-thunder) and one(free) two (emblem) defensive elements (wind-water-earth) one help u dodge another heal and purify and the last help u with high hp and dmg rebound...this is my opinion
MitsosXania

Postby IwaNinja » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 pm

MitsosXania wrote:why he say that fire and lighting is good? it sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: 2 attacking elements are no good...u may take thunder-earth (+75% for 1 turn dmg) or fire earth which he say that it is not useful(but u increase ur dmg a lot)...every player must choose one attacking (fire-thunder) and one(free) two (emblem) defensive elements (wind-water-earth) one help u dodge another heal and purify and the last help u with high hp and dmg rebound...this is my opinion

If you haven't noticed this guide is a bit old, when making it Faust didn't know future token skills and *** to elements.
IwaNinja

Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Postby MitsosXania » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm

IwaNinja wrote:
MitsosXania wrote:why he say that fire and lighting is good? it sucks :evil: :evil: :evil: 2 attacking elements are no good...u may take thunder-earth (+75% for 1 turn dmg) or fire earth which he say that it is not useful(but u increase ur dmg a lot)...every player must choose one attacking (fire-thunder) and one(free) two (emblem) defensive elements (wind-water-earth) one help u dodge another heal and purify and the last help u with high hp and dmg rebound...this is my opinion

If you haven't noticed this guide is a bit old, when making it Faust didn't know future token skills and *** to elements.

ohhhhhhhhhh :P i saw december and i thought it was new..i didnt see 2009 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg
MitsosXania

Pure Earth or Pure Water?

Postby JavierM42 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 am

Pet: Zoshi
Talents:
EoM: EoM lv5 CEoM lv5 MoP lv7 MoS lv7 MoG lv5 MoF lv8
HS: SC lv6 Strangle lv7 extinguish lv6

Jutsu lineup: Refresh 8, refresh 9, feather illusion, earth strangle, fat woman transf, hidden among rocks, two damage jutsu.

Should i be pure earth or pure water, for PvP?
JavierM42

Hello all

Postby Scouncoceal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 am

Hi, I am new.This is my frist post ...lol.
say hi to all.
Scouncoceal

Postby morckin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm

@javierM,
since you equip yourself with 2 refresh, and you also have many disables,i suggest you go for pure earth.
If you are not sh0rt on tokens, replacing fat w0man with embrace of golem is good thing to do.
"The Future Depends on what have Done on the Past"
morckin

Postby cobaltblue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Jay, I think you should lock this up, but we can still keep it as archive, old references.
cobaltblue

Re: Hello all

Postby cobaltblue » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Scouncoceal wrote:Hi, I am new.This is my frist post ...lol.
say hi to all.

Alright, I must say, this is creepy. That laughing gesture might make people think he is not a bot.
cobaltblue

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice