Chunin Exams (Walk through)

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Chunin Exam without friends and only 20 tokens

Postby aNSFaN » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 pm

I am a great Fan of Ninja Saga (NS). I am very sure that many out there would also agreed that NS is indeed a great game to pass time.

Having read some of the suggestions posted by other better players, I would also like to share some pointers for the Chunin Exam (focusing on those players without friends and ).

Before I go further, let me introduce just how ordinary my character is (like many other free users)

Level - 20
Element school - fire & water
Ninjutsu equipped - Double fire arrow/ Fire whirl/ Multi fireball/ Refresh rank 2 & 3
Taijutsu equipped - Head kick/ Rapid uppercut
Genjutsu equipped - Fat woman transformation
Weapon equipped - Spiral sword (no upgrade)
Skill points allocation - fire x8/ water x7/ earth x5

Exam 1 - Written test ans are available on the walkthrough posted by some helpful players.

Exam 2 - Many suggested recruiting friends to form a party but one with the above stats is still able to attain the scroll without the aid of friends nor NPC in one try. Just remember to avoid getting into any unnecessary fights (ie those barriers which block your *** to other paths). From what i experience, the only barrier that is difficult to avoid is the "fierce cat" (cant remember the name) outside the cave. Taking the path up (in front of the "fierce cat") and into the cave could avoid putting up a fight with the "fierce cat" but leaving the cave poses more difficulties and the possibility of fighting the "fierce cat" is almost 100%. I wld therefore suggest one to revive your HP and CP before leaving the cave. Recommend to buy 2/3 healing scrolls for this exam.

Exam 3 - Recommend to buy 5 healing and 2 chakra scroll for this exam. It is likely that u would use 1 healing and 1 chakra for the 1st fight, 1 healing for 2nd fight and 3 healing and 1 chakra for last fight. Do pay attention to damage inflicted by your opponent so as to use the use the scroll wisely (if u cant afford to buy more).

Exam 4 - I managed to pass the exam by recruiting only 1 level 20 NPC. So the match is 2 (our party) against 3 (our opponent). At the end of the match, i estimated to use abt 5/6 healing scroll and 3/4 chakra scroll (to be on the safe side, i wld recommend one to buy 15 healing scroll and 5 chakra scroll if u can afford). My strategy is 1st to focus my attack and kill Kanku, follow by Kaara and lastly Sukiri. Fyi, whilst fighting Kaara and Sukiri, my NPC died when Kaara's health was reduced to 20% (this is when u needed to use the scrolls to revive ur health and chakra). When fighting Kaara, try to stun him whenever possible so as to minimise high damage inflicted by him. Remember also to keep ur HP above 550 when fighting Kaara for he is able to stun u for 2 turns and thus a high risk that u'll be K.O. Once Kaara is killed, killing Sukiri is a breeze.

Exam 5 - NS is kind enough to provide 2 super allies to fight side by side. Needed 8 healing scrolls just to keep myself alive and your allies are able to win the fight for you.

PS: Do read other advices by other players on how much HP to keep when fighting your opponents in Exam 4 and 5.

Have FUN !
aNSFaN

Re: Chunin Exam without friends and only 20 tokens

Postby retzehc11 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm Image
Pure Lightning - Fire Token user
retzehc11

Re: Chunin Exam without friends and only 20 tokens

Postby jay_agno » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Thank you for the effort, though Jinchuuriki's Chunin Exams (Walk through) is enough.
Imma merge this to the said thread.
jay_agno

exam chunin part3

Postby lost4815162342 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:27 am

I can not fight li lok
element wind and fire
Help
lost4815162342

Re: exam chunin part3

Postby DjoxyNS » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 am

simple: buy tokes
ImageImage
DjoxyNS

Postby destinymaker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 am

DjoxyNS wrote:simple: buy tokes

just Quit Ninja saga..

other options... read on suggestion thread, there is a thread there that has something to do with chuunin exams. like tips
Spoiler: show
B L A N K
destinymaker

Postby Earl Sama » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 am

destinymaker wrote:

just Quit Ninja saga..

other options... read on suggestion thread, there is a thread there that has something to do with chuunin exams. like tips

LOL at this :lol:

well, at the OP i suggest you to rearrange your status, and equip your best jutsu and weapon.
Rebbeca Black - Friday
Earl Sama

Postby destinymaker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 am

Earl Sama wrote:
destinymaker wrote:

just Quit Ninja saga..

LOL at this :lol:

well, at the OP i suggest you to rearrange your status, and equip your best jutsu and weapon.

don't be harsh it's not funny, it's sad.. cause it's the truth,,

if he can't take down lokli, how about the other 2 guys after lokli ??

how about kojima and the jounin exam...
Spoiler: show
B L A N K
destinymaker

Postby Black Fang » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 am

Moved to Strategy and Advice.
__________Image
Black Fang

Re: Chunin Exams (Walk through)

Postby wind21 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:49 am

i'm a thunder-water user..and only have refresh for water
jutsu and not using it cause already full with taijutsu
thunder jutsu and fat women trans and lightning charge
and only have 20 token..who should i hire for 4th part??
or should wait until i have 40 token?should i equip refresh??
wind21

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice