The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: The Complete Guide to Pure Builds - Raising & Defeating Them

Postby 1ItachiUchiha1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 am

Wow, this guide is amazing, thanks alot! :D
Spoiler: show
http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27788&start=180#wrap
a nice dragon pet suggestion
1ItachiUchiha1

Postby Runehawk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey everyone,

What do you all think about the Level 50 and 60 Kinjutsu? As in, which ones do you think are worth getting, which ones are totally useless, and why. The reason for this is 'cause I'm starting to put in those skills in the guide, and I'd like the feedback of other forumers before I make any foolish assumption about a potentially useful skill.

So far, for the Level 50 skills, I think only the Fire & Water skills are worth getting.

For the Level 60 skills, they can all be good, and they make a great replacement for any offensive skill that would normally deal just damage, without any effect. It's just some effects are better than others.

But that's just me. Let me know what you think about the new skills.

Thanks in advance~
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Postby jay_agno » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Runehawk wrote:Hey everyone,

What do you all think about the Level 50 and 60 Kinjutsu? As in, which ones do you think are worth getting, which ones are totally useless, and why. The reason for this is 'cause I'm starting to put in those skills in the guide, and I'd like the feedback of other forumers before I make any foolish assumption about a potentially useful skill.

So far, for the Level 50 skills, I think only the Fire & Water skills are worth getting.

For the Level 60 skills, they can all be good, and they make a great replacement for any offensive skill that would normally deal just damage, without any effect. It's just some effects are better than others.

But that's just me. Let me know what you think about the new skills.

Thanks in advance~

These are my inputs:
(NOTE, These are only my opinions; and I'm talking only in terms of exams, missions, and boss battle)

WIND
* Level 50 - I wouldn't buy this because from the first place, I don't want to get hit. I'd rather equip skills like Evasion and Wind Peace to increase my dodging rate.
* Level 60 - Since I wouldn't buy the level 50, I wouldn't consider this one.

FIRE
* Level 50 - This is only good to purchase if they don't have skills that lowers target's dodge rate (like FLB, etc). It adds up that your damage will hit.
* Level 60 - This is only good "if" you have level 50 and a free user. Why free user? Emblem users are already occupied with other element's skills, unlike free users that have limited skills. For example, Emblem may have Hellfire, PCW, HS Strangle, and the one in EoM.

Atleast with this skill, free users have additional %hp damage for boss. This is also not good for missions, yes it deals damage and have effect, but would you really burn your (600 & 750) tokens for this? Remember, you have recruits to cover up extra damage and delay your opponents.

THUNDER
* Level 50 - I wouldn't recommend this for missions, why? Would you really buy this (600 tokens) just to have 2 turn stun? Remember you have recruits. You may also consider this for exams and boss battle, but I know that they will just be purify, or resist stun.
* Level 60 - Just like in fire, yes it has damage and less CP, but I would rather keep my 750 tokens and use the level 60 normal skill (because of recruits).

EARTH
* Level 50 - You may only find it useful during exams, boss battle, and pvp; since in missions, you don't really have problems in the damage you receive. Though be careful, because you might just end up wasting your turn, and wasting buying this skill.

An example is when you activate this level 50 skill, yet the opponent attacked your recruit/s. Then you use an earth skill for 100% damage reduction, yet your opponent still attacked your recruit/s.

* Level 60 - You may consider buying this skill for the Battle Turtle and the Soul General Mutoh due to their high percentage of purify. (Lucky I have the bunny jutsu, at least I wouldn't have to buy this one)

WATER
* Level 50 - In terms of missions, I wouldn't suggest you buy this one, since missions are not that of a problem. You may consider this for exams and boss battle, just be careful.

Let's just take the example of Soul General Mutoh which deals (huge) damage. SGM hits you, and if he hits you again, your dead, (which happens most of the time due to his huge damage), ofcourse you would rather use scrolls or refresh, rather than this level 50; because if you use this, you might be dead in the next damage you receive from him, making it useless. So somehow, your gambling in this skill, it really depends on the situation which is somehow unpredictable.

* Level 60 - Well if you have level 50 skill, why not add some defense. Though this would only be helpful in exams and boss battle.

FYI: I didn't buy any of these skills, I find them all useless since I have many good token skills that I'd rather consider than them.
jay_agno

Postby Runehawk » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:26 am

Wow, thanks a lot mate. I've added what I think about the 50 & 60 skills in the guide, with reference and consideration to your input, of course. ;)

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

Postby Deepanjan » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:43 am

This was really helpful to me... Thnx for the Suggestion dude ;)
Deepanjan

Postby 1ItachiUchiha1 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 pm

For pure wind, 8Ex > EoM?
Spoiler: show
http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27788&start=180#wrap
a nice dragon pet suggestion
1ItachiUchiha1

Postby Runehawk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 am

1ItachiUchiha1 wrote:For pure wind, 8Ex > EoM?

Wow, sorry man--never saw this post. **** bots. I'll make it up to you by going all out in my reply~

Anyways, both talents are good choices. It all depends on your build and battle style. I'm a pure wind myself, and I chose the EoM + HS combo. Any build can work well with this combination--pure wind being no exception. Some say that EoM expends way too much CP, which is kind of true, but it's not really a problem for me as wind jutsu have a low CP cost anyways, and I don't really equip any offensive-wind Jutsu--I rely on stun-locking techniques and my EoM's attacks. The weapon Soryu also helps in recovering a considerable amount of Cp every turn.

My 3rd character is pure wind with Eight Extremities, and it turned out really well. I barely have to use any CP because my offensive skills are all taijutsu (I equip 2-3 at a time), and this character has even more offensive capabilities than my main. The only problem is that Eight Extremities has no immobilizing techniques, but that can easily be countered if you have HS as your secret talent. It might be a good idea to incorporate some stunning skills into your build as well.

Bottom line: Both are very useful talents for a pure wind. EE is more offensive, and can finish off missions as well as PvP fights with ease, if your skills are executed properly. EE also consumes very little chakra (with the exception of UD). EoM is more all-round, and can help you with all kinds of battles and proves as a good asset to rely on, with the cost of more CP.

Whatever suite you best. ~^^~

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

hotel warszawa

Postby bernadetapita36 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 am

hotel warszawa plac zawiszy to obszar, gdzie sympatycznie i swietnie spedzimy czas, odwiedzajac Warszawe. hotel warszawa plac zawiszy w zaleznosci od kosztow, jak by wam najlepiej wspolgrala mozemy dokonywac wyboru w rozmaitych mozliwosciach. Odniedrogich pensjonatow po nietanie hotele. hotel warszawa lotnisko to rowniez miejscezajecia, mozna tu wykonaczebranie, badz tez umowic sie na znaczace zgrupowanie w interesach. hotel warszawa wschodnia Restauracje hotelowe prezentuja gustowna kuchnie na wysokim poziomie a takzecudowne srodki, gdzie spedzimy okres czasu w serdecznej atmosferze. hotel warszawa augustow Punkt recepcyjny w takim pensjonacie zleca biegle osoby, ktore wiedza kilka jezykow. Sa to takze osoby, ktore znaja w topografii miasta i chetnie wyjasnia wam, gdzie sa umiejscowione najwazniejsze lokalizacje w stolicy. hotel warszawa popularna Punkty sa roznej wielkoscia takze w roznym rodzaju. Wszystko zalezy od ceny. Mozemy rowniez podjac decyzje na niedrogi hotel, ale tam nie mozemy liczyc na wysoki standard miejsc i serwisu.
bernadetapita36

Postby Ddog » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Guys, I'm a pure thunder user and for the talents, I'm not satisfied with demon sound and dark eye's talents, so do you think I should wait for new talents or just get dark eye and demon sound???
Ddog

Postby Runehawk » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Ddog wrote:Guys, I'm a pure thunder user and for the talents, I'm not satisfied with demon sound and dark eye's talents, so do you think I should wait for new talents or just get dark eye and demon sound???

Dark Eye is probably the best talent for a pure thunder user. I myself have a character that's a pure thunder, with Dark Eye and Demon Sound. I kinda regret choosing Demon Sound, but Dark Eye was a good choice for me.

However, the devs did state that they would implement unlimited secret talents in the near future, so you shouldn't be too pressured an choosing one. Most likely, you'll be able to switch between unlocked secret talents at will.

Demon Sound is alright though. Nothing special, but it's alright. If you're a Premium User, I'd recommend HS.

So: Get Dark Eye, but if you're not choosing HS, you might want to wait for your Secret Talent. Concentrate on using your TP to fully upgrade your Dark Eye.

Season 5 Member

Runehawk

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice