The Ninja Saga Armory [version 2.0]

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: The Ninja Saga Armory [version 2.0]

Postby Santin0 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Season 2 1st runner up weapon reward
Soul Katana Kusanagi
lvl:30
damge:150
effect:10%bleeding for 2 turns
Last edited by Santin0 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Santin0

Postby Kael » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Haha, my last post in the old Armory was for this. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can, which of course is limited since I have no CW clothes and limited *** to seasonal clothes. I'll start with Halloween I suppose since I do have all of that. Is there a certain style you want as far as the appearance of the character? I assume basic Kunai equipped with clothes and some basic clothes when showing weapons? Answer me that and I'll give you what I can.
Premium User as of 8/29/2010
Forum Rules
READ http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=228
Kael

Postby sonicwings88 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Kael wrote:Haha, my last post in the old Armory was for this. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can, which of course is limited since I have no CW clothes and limited *** to seasonal clothes. I'll start with Halloween I suppose since I do have all of that. Is there a certain style you want as far as the appearance of the character? I assume basic Kunai equipped with clothes and some basic clothes when showing weapons? Answer me that and I'll give you what I can.

ohh, so you are about to make a guide too? sorry lol. i created this coz one newbie asked question about the clothing. then i link him that thread. then he said the one he is looking for is not there. so thats it.

hmm. yeap. all should wear kunai. so that the clothes are more in focus. thanks for the help btw.
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
sonicwings88

Postby IwaNinja » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 pm

I have some soccer outfits I can upload, probably a weapon or two as well. Post them later.

Glad to see someone remaking the armory thread, I thought about it but wasn't motivated at that point, back item guide is enough for me. :P
IwaNinja

Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Postby sonicwings88 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 pm

IwaNinja wrote:I have some soccer outfits I can upload, probably a weapon or two as well. Post them later.

i need more soccer outfits.

Glad to see someone remaking the armory thread, I thought about it but wasn't motivated at that point, back item guide is enough for me. :P

well, forum today is so boring. i would love to create more guides to kill boredom -_-
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

sonicwings88

Postby Kael » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:17 pm

I'll get you the Halloween outfits ASAP, though ASAP may not be tonight since we're starting a holiday break, might be tomorrow. I wasn't starting a new guide, I just posted the last post on the original saying that someone should make a new guide. Now you are. So I thought maybe you'd read my post. Here is what I said:

Kael wrote:I think it's high time that somebody created new inventories of weapons and outfits, separated would probably be better. I'd do it, but I don't have enough of the materials myself. I'd need a lot more help than I'm wanting to look for. So hopefully somebody who has a lot of outfits and weapons that you can't find anymore can make a new inventory.

So no, you're doing great Sonic. :mrgreen:
Premium User as of 8/29/2010
Forum Rules
READ http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=228
Kael

Postby sonicwings88 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 pm

finally done. now accepting help. fill in the missing pictures and descriptions.
ImageImage

sonicwings88

Postby yoshi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 pm

i could help you on Jounin Fighter Suit,Special Jounin Action Suit and Dark Shadow Outfit picture
Last edited by yoshi on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
yoshi

Postby sonicwings88 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm

yoshi wrote:i could help you on Jounin Fighter Suit,Special Jounin Action Suit and Dark Shadow Outfit

ok mate. PM me the pictures of it. make sure you equip kunai. and the size of the picture should be like those. :P
ImageImage

sonicwings88

Postby yoshi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm

sonicwings88 wrote:
yoshi wrote:i could help you on Jounin Fighter Suit,Special Jounin Action Suit and Dark Shadow Outfit

ok mate. PM me the pictures of it. make sure you equip kunai. and the size of the picture should be like those. :P

ok
Spoiler: show
yoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Guides and Advice