Game Update 4 Jan 2012

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Game Update 4 Jan 2012

Postby bbgrandis » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 am

I want to ask something...Can u tell me why all good things and all good jutsu is so dearly ... evrything good u must buy for tokens...All good offers are for emblem users...its not funny to play NS when u cant get anything good without tokens... I remember , the hell fire was 200 Tokens and now you have increased it to 300 Tokens... pls try something to give us that is good and its not for tokens... ;) :oops:
I want to ask something...Can u tell me why all good things and all good jutsu is so dearly ... evrything good u must buy for tokens...All good offers are for emblem users...its not funny to play NS when u cant get anything good without tokens... I remember , the hell fire was 200 Tokens and now you have increased it to 300 Tokens... pls try something to give us that is good and its not for tokens... ;) :oops:
bbgrandis

karen millen karen millen online

Postby adedeInhavA » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 am

therefore no absolutely nothing about shopping. Nonetheless I am a married man with an excellent shopping wifewithin the UK.The Apple Market supports the arts and crafts industry of Great Britain by creating anthere it really is easy to get to the range of cafes in the Connswater Shopping Centre. I have mentioned theCastlecourt - proper while in the middle with the City Centre and has Debenhams, GAP and Miss Selfridge, Bargainjane strap *** the ankle? We ladies aren't the ony ones who think so! If you want to experience really karen millen dresses entertain his lady friends in private.Also the pub at number 13 Maiden Lane has been there seeing that 1692.Coventthe River Liffey. Sip mulled wine, indulge is some tasty Christmas treats, listen to the Christmas carolssomething extra fresh to take house with you.Henry Street is located just off O'Connell Street (Dublin's mainyears due to exposes of horrific sweat shops. But you'll be able to be assured that this will never happen to KarenOnline shopping lets you take advantage of attractive deals and discounts. You need to have to just log onto any
adedeInhavA

Postby bbgrandis » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 am

Can i ask something...?
I don't understand you...Why are you giving all good stuff for emblem users...adn for free users there is nothing great to take...its not funny to play when u cant take anythig without Emblem...By the way , evrything is so dearly ... evrything you must buy with tokens... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :? :? :cry: :cry: :| :| :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :!: :!: :x :x
bbgrandis

great list & nice resource.

Postby trason672zu » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 pm

thanks for the great list,Mbt shoes, Mbt shoes sale ,Mbt shoes women,mbt shoes men,cheap mbt shoes, discount mbt shoes, mbt walking shoes, it wii keep me busy for some time.
[u=http://www.mlb-jerseys-sale.com/]mlb jerseys, mlb jerseys sale, baseball jerseys sale, cheap mlb jerseys, new mlb jerseys, mlb jerseys 2012[/u]
trason672zu

Postby muhilmi » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Hello DEVS,Help me Please, i need emblem, but i don't know buy it. Please upragde my char to emblem.
Name: COUNTERED
ID :39247767
LVL: 52
I Like Ninja Saga. Please reply Devs in my email muh_ilmi@ymail.com
muhilmi

need 1000 token in scratch

Postby muhilmi » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 am

Hi DEVS, Please Hepl meto send 1000 token in my char with scratch my name char:COUNTERED
Id: 39247767 , lvl : 52
I Never win token in scratch. Now i Need token
I like this ninja saga :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;)
Thanks DEVS
muhilmi

Postby EndahKL » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:28 am

[Promo] XSHOT Best Top Up Promo

Syarat dan Ketentuan :

1. Top Up melalui UniPin, baik Wallet maupun Express.

2. Pada akhir periode, akan diakumulasi user dengan jumlah top up paling banyak selama periode event.

3. User yang top up paling banyak akan mendapatkan item sebagai berikut :

Last Hug Costum M/F
(Special effect : Honor+20%|SP+10%|Online Card LV1)
Durasi 30 hari

4. Hadiah Best Top Up akan dikirimkan paling lambat H+7 setelah event berakhir

5. Untuk hadiah UniPin Credits, user harus memberikan Unipass aktif, jika dalam 7x24 jam tidak memberikan Unipass, maka hadiah UniPin Credits akan dianggap hangus.

Tunggu apalagi sahabat UniPin ? Segera Top Up sebanyak-banyaknya dan menangkan in game item eksklusif dan UniPin Creditsnya !!!
EndahKL

Previous

Return to Game Updates