change clan war system the old system

Post your clan update and recruitment here!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

change clan war system the old system

Postby Taslam » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Dear Devepelovers Ninja Saga

Our players expect ninja saga clan war system replaced the old ones, because many players clan who are busy with work, school, and other matters - other so we were hoping the team Developers Ninja Saga, can understand it and most players are not many clan could gain a reputation and I think this is so painful that no clan players plenty of time to gain rep, well I hope Devs NS CW replace it back to the old system, the rep could gain more relaxed and play NS also be more enjoy

Regards.

Taslam :D :D
Taslam

Re: change clan war system the old system

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 pm

For New system, it is obvious that what NS is doing is making all members active throughout the whole month. It sucks to see how only clans are active on the final day of the clan season from the Old system.

The only thing I wish for them to do to bring back from old clan system is to make it where the Champion only knows the jutsu only. It is a clan tradition. Just look at season 50, no jutsu for Champion? It would be stupid to see how a person *** me what season 50 jutsu is? :?
dannytranvan

Postby Taslam » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:20 pm

But it seems to me like torture NS player, which works because the gain rep continues Cloth, BI, Weapon, Jutsu? :cry: and it could cause players to become bored and eventually retired to play NS :roll: :roll:
Taslam

Postby Aymar » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:40 pm

its good you took the time to come here and talk to them becuase it is a real problem in the clan war time. :ugeek:
Aymar

Postby RidwanEvolution » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:49 am

because new system in Ninja Saga make me all busy and maybe many member's vacum or retired from Ninja Saga
I hope Developers change the new system clan

:D
RidwanEvolution

Postby Shirou士郎 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:46 pm

dannytranvan wrote:For New system, it is obvious that what NS is doing is making all members active throughout the whole month. It sucks to see how only clans are active on the final day of the clan season from the Old system.

The only thing I wish for them to do to bring back from old clan system is to make it where the Champion only knows the jutsu only. It is a clan tradition. Just look at season 50, no jutsu for Champion? It would be stupid to see how a person *** me what season 50 jutsu is? :?

Absolutely, the jutsu should be learned by champion only.
Shirou士郎

Postby salmino » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:15 am

It is a clan tradition. Just look at season 50, no jutsu for Champion? It would be stupid to see how a person *** me what season 50 jutsu is? :?
salmino

Return to Ninja's Clan