Easter Help

Share your experience and provide guidance with your Ninja friends!

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Easter Help

Postby Nihi » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:15 am

Im a bit distraught as I cannot manage to kill a single one of the easter monsters.. Being a pure water user and without tokens what can I do? or am i just going to be excluded from the event?
Nihi

Re: Easter Help

Postby jonelitomolina » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 am

recruit friends...
jonelitomolina

Postby Nihi » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 am

jonelitomolina wrote:recruit friends...

my highest lvl friend is only level 9
Nihi

Postby zysac1018 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:49 pm

If you haven't found out already, there's plenty of places to find more allies. Try the link below for starters. 8-)
http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5
zysac1018

Postby jonelitomolina » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Nihi wrote:
jonelitomolina wrote:recruit friends...

my highest lvl friend is only level 9

hmmm.. well, just add yourself on the ninjasaga page on face...

post on their latest treads.. and say ADD me
jonelitomolina

объявление компьютерная помощь на дому gfg авы

Postby VepsypeKiveae » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:58 pm

объявления о потери спаниеля Nedvizhimost slando crimea ua объявление о продаже авто городе ленинск кузнецкий Частные объявления о продаже дисков найти объявления по продажа аварийнных автомобилей в санк-петербурге Рекламные объявления на английском языке Частные объявление продажа Компрессоров протон Газета шанс шостка объявления объявления сдам квартирам в тюмени на мельникайте Российские производители одежды для новорожденных сотовые телефоны частные объявления Как написать объявление о работе объявления о продаже собак в г. переславле Разместить объявление фото
объявления продажа участков в абхазии Объявление недвижимости в усть илимске объявления победителей украинской фабрики звезд 3 на майдане Объявления братска сайты объявлений о продаже авто во владивостоке Витебская доска обьявлений объявления о покупке теплохода олег белов Сайты объявлений запорожье частные объявления о продаже котят Сайт объявлений хабаровска липецк - сми - частные объявления Форпост 58 вк Можайская доска объявлений Лошади продажа доска объявлений
VepsypeKiveae

ninja saga easter choice, help!

Postby sasuke009 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 pm

hi im new here
and i couldn't find any postes on what im about to say, so i created a new topic

I wanted to know which is better the easter pet and its upgrade (or) the easter genjutsu and its upgrade??
id like a reply ASAP, thanx in advance :)
sasuke009

Re: ninja saga easter choice, help!

Postby Viperwasp » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't know about the pets upgrade form... The basic from seems decent at best... Certainly other better pets. Upgrade from?? I am looking for that information now actually. I may edit this post if I find something.

However I do not the jutsu is good. Its currently the only jutsu that lowers enemy purify rate... costs about 200CP to use I think and has a cooldown of 16 turns if I am not mistaken. It lowers the enemies purify, dodge and critical chance all by 20% as well as some less important enemy buff chances as well. And it lasts 6 turns. So I think it would be handy for PVP and also out of PVP as well!

Edit-
Never Mind I was reading the upgraded form... From what I saw and read... If your a free user its a good pet. But if your an emblem user then there are at least two better options for most situations. I would say that if you focus on critical damage and or high damage dealing moves. Then the pet would be alright but most of its good moves are percentile when most other pets have good moves that work every time unless dodged.

The Jutsu is way better.
Viperwasp

Re: ninja saga easter choice, help!

Postby jay_agno » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 pm

sasuke009 wrote:hi im new here
and i couldn't find any postes on what im about to say, so i created a new topic

I wanted to know which is better the easter pet and its upgrade (or) the easter genjutsu and its upgrade??
id like a reply ASAP, thanx in advance :)

Viperwasp wrote:I don't know about the pets upgrade form... The basic from seems decent at best... Certainly other better pets. Upgrade from?? I am looking for that information now actually. I may edit this post if I find something.

However I do not the jutsu is good. Its currently the only jutsu that lowers enemy purify rate... costs about 200CP to use I think and has a cooldown of 16 turns if I am not mistaken. It lowers the enemies purify, dodge and critical chance all by 20% as well as some less important enemy buff chances as well. And it lasts 6 turns. So I think it would be handy for PVP and also out of PVP as well!

Edit-
Never Mind I was reading the upgraded form... From what I saw and read... If your a free user its a good pet. But if your an emblem user then there are at least two better options for most situations. I would say that if you focus on critical damage and or high damage dealing moves. Then the pet would be alright but most of its good moves are percentile when most other pets have good moves that work every time unless dodged.

The Jutsu is way better.

@red + TS
Here are Itikura's and Rakura's information:CLICK

@TS
In terms of exams and boss battle, the jutsu is more practical to use rather than the pet.
jay_agno

egg hunting help

Postby mic_mj430 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 am

i cant find the dark blue egg.... the thieves i had fought didnt drop this egg...
help me please...
mic_mj430

Next

Return to Guides and Advice